You know I sit back today and laugh. You would think with all that's happened in my life, I would expect God's amazingness. You would think that by now, I would never be surprised. I would just be prepared to come in, be amazing, and me to be enjoying it. But God never ceases to amaze and put me to silence (which is rare for me you all know that)
Now has anything happened in particular today to show me that, no. But I'm sitting here at Starbucks trying to reboot my brain. I have a pretty crazy few weeks ahead before a short lul, then onto the insane craziness of summer, and God shows me his amazing love in a little wooden table and a iced double tall toffee nut soy latte. Many people come to a place like Starbucks to get their fuel to survive the day, and me, I come to do the same, but it's not the coffee that does it. It's not even the place, it's the love of an amazing God that crops up everywhere I go. But today, I sit here and talk to friends I have here, I don't have any big plans except avoid the bad weather that's coming in today. I got up with no major expectations on today, and I found God sitting with me at a little wooden table here at the 'Bucks. And the funny thing is, there was no booming noise, just a peace in my heart letting me know that all will work out great when I continue to let him take it all. It's so awesome how he always amazes me, when I should always expect it. The funny thing is, if I go out looking for it, it's harder to find than if I just relax and let Him do the finding :) I love my God, he's so amazing!
Father, continue to be with me. Guide me and protect me as I prepare for summer and beyond. Lord give me the strength to keep on doing your will. I sometimes feel my spiritual cup drained from filling so many people, but you never let me run dry. Please help me continue to grow stronger in you! Lord be with the youth of Texas City. Help the talk this weekend be an amazing and enlightening one for them. Be with Jason as he prepares and speaks. Guide him and give him a peace that the words he says will be from you. Thank you father for everything!!!! I love You and praise Your name on high! In youre name Daddy, I thank you and love you! Amen!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment